Friday, July 29, 2011

Patrick Star



Have you ever watched this cartoon? I bet you have haha :p Well I like to watch this cartoon since Elementary School. My favourite character is Patrick Star, SpongeBob's bestfriend. I don't know why I like him, I just like it :P


Date of birth     : February 27, 1986
Sex               : Male
Skin              : Pink
Eyes              : Blue
Height            : 6"
Weight            : 2 ons
Species           : Starfish
Relatives         : 1. Herb & Margie (Parents)
                    2. Gary (SpongeBob's pet, Patrick's cousin)
                    3. Sluggo (Uncle)
                    4. Sam (Sister)
Occupation        : Nothing

Source : Wikipedia

1 comments:

Ardy Komputer said...

lanjutkan posting spongebob, mungkin bisa jadi referensi u download2 spongebob

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com